Get in Touch
Kindly fill the form below and we will get back to you
Starting a career as a consultant in the field of ISO 9001 Certification in Bangalore is all about gaining opportunities to present proposals and to win clients and projects. It’s also quite obvious that there are many clients and some with a lot of importance. Among them, it’s important to figure out as to how will you as a new member establish yourself among the clients and also what would be your value proposition.
How to show qualifications and advice?
The first thing that becomes important in the career of becoming a consultant is to gather a minimum of 2-3 clients for the establishment of you as a consultant in the market. Also, just the exhibition of all the qualifications you possess can never be enough for any client to be trustful towards you. Also there could be situations where certain potential clients would even question your qualifications. If such a situation has to be avoided, the first step before the accumulation of clients should be to get your respective qualifications certified and reinforced. The following ways could be really helpful;
1) Enrolling in a course from a recognised institution,
2) Writing blogs and promoting your accumulated knowledge ,
3) Starting a YouTube channel and posting short videos relating to expert advice,
4) Speaking in conferences and seminars to allow everyone to be well aware about your expertise in a particular field,
5) Publishing an article based on expert advice or consultation queries which would really be very helpful in establishing yourself and gathering reputation for yourself,
6) Writing a book because authors are often considered as experts.
How to focus on your target clients?
Consultants are problem solvers. ISO 9001 Certification in India it’s important for you as a consultant to know the potential clients. The following points could be considered for minimal wastage of resources in popularity;
1) Define your target clients,
2) Consider your previous professional experience,
3) Define yourself as a specialist.
Make yourself known.
This can be done in two ways, either to earn the potential clients attention or to buy it.
1) Earning attention: This can be done through a system called “content marketing.” It’s nothing but offering technical content so that potential buyers through search engines reach you.
2) Buying attention: This can be done through the traditional way of marketing. In this case, a list of potential clients is prepared and target clients are contacted either through a call or an email and a meeting is tried to be fixed. However, you should be prepared to face a lot of “no’s” as well.
Therefore, TAKE CARE OF YOUR QUALIFICATIONS, FOCUS ON YOUR TARGET AND MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN.
Don’t wait for your clients to come and knock your door.
Being proactive could really be very useful. Also, never depend only on luck. To evaluate your effectiveness in the actions, drawing a business plan with certain targets could be the best.